Saturday, May 17, 2014

Welcome Back Blogger

So I got BIZAY. And completely ceased blogging. Which is sad really.... and not only for all my adoring fans who read this religiously, but because blogging kept me accountable and possibly sane. What's in a blog? Well, for me, mostly, it's getting to hopefully communicate with a diverse group of people on topics I find important and interesting. I really believe I have a lot of good things to put out into the universe and blogging has been a way for me to feel like I am doing that. Even if no one is reading them... but myself... and my mom (because she has too... because she's my mom).
I have been working in fitness for a hot minute now and have found that:

1. I am a pretty talented motivational speaker... when I remember to stop being Italian and speak slowly and without the use of my hands.

2. I really really like talking about health and wellness (mostly with my hands).

and

3. I really really like making positive connections with other humans (but pretty much exclusively oratory ... not so much with my hands).

And so I am grateful that there is this magical place called the Internet where I can do this efficiently. Doing something everyday that makes you feel purposeful in life is " totes essential" and I highly recommend everyone doing so.... every day.  It is with that driving force that I reenter my blog and I would like to encourage you to find something that makes you feel purposeful as well. And there we go... just like that... a mantra for May!

True happiness... is not attained through self-gratification, but through fidelity to a worthy purpose.

No comments:

Post a Comment